Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall is getting close--that means Houston International Quilt Market is too!

If you can imagine this quilt rotated, then you get the real picture!  This is an RJR fabric line called Sutton Hill, and it is a great new flannel that will be out shortly! 

Here is a sneak peek of a new Benartex quilt that will be at the show this year.  The line is called Habitat.  There is so much to share with you, but alas, much of it will have to wait until market is over!  At least I can share a clip!
The work has been coming in fast, more boxes of fabric almost everyday.  The deadlines are quickly approaching, and in spite of myself, I think I will make it!!  Do you ever have one of those days when you forgot to look outside before you knew the sun went down?  LOL!  Well, that's market time!  Soon I will have so much free time I won't know what to do with myself.  Oh, but I have plans, lots and lots of plans!!!

I do try to take walks with my girls though, every single morning.  The quail are out and the mornings are cooler, so it's a real joy and gets me ready for the day ahead.  There is a new Christmas BOM I have been working on for next year, more magazine issues coming soon and lots more to share.  And just in case I don't get back to post in time---Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Halloween to you too, Diane. It's good to see you back on line and as always I adore the new quilts!!

Lynn

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview