Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel!!!

Someone in this household is very happy that I am finally done with Market quilts!!! Roxy just can't believed that we haven't gone for more walks and that I haven't been able to play with her all day long! Last time I looked outside it was hotter than blazes and now it's FALL!!! Where did the time go? The Market quilts have all been sent away, and they will be hanging at Houston. I couldn't have done it without the help of my good friends who helped me bind so I could meet my deadlines. Thankyou to Darlene, Kelly and Janet. I love you guys and don't know what I would have done without your support and helping hands! You are the best.

I have a few more sneak peaks at some of the new lines and new patterns that are coming out soon! Below is a line from Benartex, called Laurel Cottage.

Pie, anyone?




I'll be able to share more with you after Market!!!
Some of you have asked about the pattern for the Mariners Holiday (or Victorian Christmas Star) that was in Fabric Trends Magazine. I will have the patterns ready to sell by the end of Oct, this month. I have kept all your requests so far, but if anyone is interested you may email me at jnagle4@cox.net to inquire about them.
I may have some fun projects coming out later for Marie Osmonds fabric line too! So stay tuned!
Also, we have made a big decision! My husband is actually going to give up part of the garage for a new longarm space where I can get my work done! I will post pics as soon as we start the project. I am so excited to get more room in the actual sewing room, and maybe I will stop getting bruises from bumping into corners everytime I turn around! Everything seems to being falling into place! I am getting a bigger, 12ft table for the longarm as soon as the room is ready. I can hardly wait!!! Can you tell? AND I get to paint another room! My favorite thing to do! Now I have to figure out what color, hmmmm.
Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hey Diane,
Is "SHE" going to be at market??? Please tell me yessssss. I'll be one happy gal if so. And I'm quite impressed with you getting to quilt for "HER".

Susan said...

Diane!

Roxy is sooo cute! She looks similar to my Rat Terrier. I hope she gets some much needed attention now that your quilts are off to the Market!

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview