Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let's start with today!

I know, I've been a very bad blogger.  It's been over a year and i have so much to share with you, but it's going to take some time.  I got a little overloaded last year--so much so that this year i promised myself some time off, time with family, friends, and quilt retreats.  Time to work on my dozens of quit tops to get them quilted. Time to finish a few of the UFO's in the closet.  Time for a book, a really good one, and a real Saturday afternoon to take a nap and be down right lazy.
I've missed blogging a lot, and it's time to return. Life has been good, and yes, i still love to quilt....maybe even more than ever before.  I took the first 3 months of this year to recharge my batteries and start my new plan.   So I'm starting with today.  It's a perfect day to start! And I'm starting with my most current project!

My project was featured in the June 2014 issue of @apqmagazine! It went on the newstands today.  See my project, as well as other featured projects from this issue here:
I happen to love blue, and the blues in this line by Robyn Pandolph for RJR Fabrics really hit home with me.  I grew up on the California coast and the sea foam greens, aquas and blues really speak to me.  The quilt is aprox 74" x 74", so it's a good bed size.  I have another quilt I call "Lemon Tree" from the same line.  When i find those pics I'll post them. 
Spring is trying hard to get here, and it's nice in the Southwest to have flowers already!  I have really felt for so many this winter that have had such a long hard freeze and lots of snow.  So here's to spring!  Get inspired to quilt something new.   See you soon.





No comments:

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview