Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I've been a busy bee this year, and I needed to update the most recent publications for some more of my quilts from 2012.  Here it is, Dec 21st, the date we were all doomed to die at the end of the world, and lifes keeps ticking on.  Not that I was ever worried about the Mayan calendar!  LOL!  There have been many sad events in these last few weeks but I believe in hope for the future, and continued strength to endure, even hope and faith to push us forward, to enjoy the God given days ahead. 

I also wanted to spread some Christmas cheer and some of my favorite Christmas surroundings with love to all, and especially my family and friends. These are just a few of my favorite things.

  To finally finish a wool project--priceless!
 
 
And our little dog Peanut under the tree.
A quilt for the wall, and a treasured cross stitch from my daughter many Christmases ago that I just love.

Music boxes and
homemade decorations from years past. 

Even a new tree topper we call Larry, Moe and Curly!!!
 
I will post the last quilts and magazines of the year in my next post.  Somehow work just doesn't seem to belong today.  Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview