Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Monday, February 28, 2011

February Flu!

Don't you love it? Cold weather, wind and snow, a warm fire popping in the fireplace and and nice big pot of homemade soup on the stove.  Oh yes, and to make the picture complete let's not forget the FLU!  My husband missed almost a whole week of work with the worst flu he has had in ages.  I had it last fall, or at least I thought I did, and hoped to avoid it this time but this morning I woke with the wonderful stuffy head and headache, however I'm feeling better already so hopefully I haven't caught the full blown version!  lol!
So March is on it's way, and market time is in progress with designing, fabrics arriving at the door, and the long arm machine is warmed up!  Just finishing up a beautiful quilt by Diana, a great friend and customer, of her Meet Me in Paris quilt by Scrappy Apple Yard, and owner John'aLee Burke.  Makes me want to get my kit out and get my own quilt started!  It's a beautiful pattern and I love her fabric choices.
I've been working with some wonderful lines this month, some I can't show yet, but I do have a couple of scans of a line called Aqua by RJR Fabrics.

Watch for some ideas in the works soon!
The plum tree out front thinks Spring is on it's way.  It's a beautiful sunny day outside and what an inspiration to start the Spring projects!  I'll have more to share soon!  Until then, Keep Quilting!


1 comment:

John'aLee said...

Awww Diane...love the Meet Me In Paris. What a beautiful quilting job. I'd like to post the pics on my blog and link back to you if you don't mind.
Have a sweet day!

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview