Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bunny Hill's new Snowbound BOM by Anne Sutton!

Well, Anne has done it again, she has been so generous and kind to give us all another wonderful Block of the Month for FREE--all we have to do is download her patterns from her Bunny Tales site or her Bunny Hill website. I don't know about you, but snowmen are my very favorite! Thankyou Anne, for sharing with all of us your wonderful patterns. I just had to tell everyone all about it!!! What better way to start out the new year, than starting a fun quilt by one of our favorite designers? How can we go wrong?!! So I will be back soon, but first, I have a pattern to download and some work to do while I have the time! Keep quilting!!

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm off to down load!!

Lynn

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview