Welcome to Peddlecar Quilts!




Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fons and Porter Magazine issue!


Ok, so this has to be a record for me. I mean I'm blogging twice in one day and before this you hadn't heard from me in weeks!!! I just got the mail, and my new Fons & Porter Magazine for Nov/Dec was there. I found my Victory Garden quilt on page 46!!!! This is one of my favorites and I wanted to share it with you!!
All of you that are going to Market have a great time and tell me all about it when you get back!! It was a new longarm room, or go to Market, so the room won, but now that the time is here I am itching to go!!! Have fun everybody!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Wow! Congratulations for being in Fons and Porter mag. I had a subscription with that magazine, and now I wish that I had renew the subscription.

The quilt looks amazing!

julia said...

Hi Diane,
wow - congrats for being in F&P magazine!!! The quilt is beautiful.
Hugs, Julia

Sherri said...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog...so that I could visit yours! I read all of your posts...I think you started blogging about the same time as I did. And I recognized your name from seeing quilts you've quilted at Quiltique...your work is absolutely gorgeous! And my Fons and Porter just came yesterday...it's still in the plastic...I'll have to break it open and look at your quilt!

Cheryl said...

I love that quilt! and the colours are beautiful.
Hope you show photos of your new longarm room when it's ready
and Congratulations!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats on the quilt in the mag Diane!! We didnt see Marie. She came the day we left. :-(

Twilight Christmas

Take180.comview